The WACKER NEUSON Submersible Pump, Trash, 110V/60Hertz, 1/2 Horsepower, 20-Foot Cord is an excellent choice for contractors looking to suck and pump water in low-level situations. It can start operating in less than 1/4 inch of water by simply priming it through the discharge port on the top. The discharge keeps the motor of the Wacker single-phase submersible pump cool and allows it to run continuously. Its miniature thermal motor protector makes sure the pump does not overheat or encounter a dry-run situation. The Wacker PST2-400 2-inch electric submersible pump’s hose can run horizontally and vertically without kinking thanks to the multi-directional discharge coupling. Its ductile iron hosing provides a longer lifespan, especially when working with water that contains entrapped solids. The Wacker single-phase submersible pump works with most 110V outlets.
- Pump can begin operating in less than 1/4 inch of water with a primed discharge port
- Motor stays cool and running continuously thanks to discharge on top
- Wacker PST2-400 2-inch electric submersible pump has a mini thermal motor protector that keeps it from overheating or a dry run
- Hose functions horizontally or vertically without kinking
- Ductile iron housing extends lifespan
- Compatible with most 110V outlets