Chapin’s 1949 open head form oil sprayer is the best selling unit and is unmatched for quality. It’s compatible for most professional concrete applications and extreme chemicals.
- 3.5-gallon Tri-Poxy tank – triple protection against rust, corrosion, and damage from dents
- 4-inch wide mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning
- 48-inch reinforced hose with threaded fittings
- Brass pump, wand, nozzle and shut-off with lock-on feature
- Unique Tri-Lock seal feature that locks the pump cap tight
Applications: Form Oil, Concrete Additives
|Tank Mouth Opening||4″|
|Tank Construction||Tri-poxy® steel|
|Hose Material||reinforced hose|
|Lock-On Feature||lock-on feature|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||0.5 -1.0 gpm|
|Handle||tri-lock cap, ergonomic handle|
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||11.75|
|Package Dim. In. (LxWxH)||9x9x28.1|
|Item Dim. In. (LxWxH)||8.75 x 8.75 x 27|
|Item Weight In Pounds||10.5|
|Pressure relief valve||none|
|Extension Wand Material||brass|
|PSI – Operating Pressure||40-60 psi|
Extension Wand Length
Spray Stream Max Vertical
Spray Stream Max Horiz.
*Spray distance is dependent on many factors such as adjusted nozzle orifice size, tank pressure, wind interference and angle of inclination. Spray distances may vary based on user’s specific application.